- Go to Firebase Console and select ‘Create a Project’
- Enter your project title with this format: (Your Company Name) mobile app
- Tap ‘Continue’
- Associate your app with your current Google Analytics account
- Select your country, check the agreements, and select ‘Create a Project’
- Allow the project to process and redirect you to the main project dashboard
- On the top-left side, click on the cogwheel next to ‘Project Overview’
- Select “Users and Permissions”
- Invite email@example.com and choose ‘Admin’ as the role
- Click “Invite User” and you’re all set!
Finished! All the remaining steps will be done by my Napps Implementation Specialist. Check the next article to understand how to use Firebase to read your mobile app analytics.