Completing your Enrollment in the Apple Developer Program
To host an app in the App Store, you will need to create an Apple developer account.
In this lesson:
- Learn how to register for an Apple Developer Account
- Navigate to https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
- Select the ‘Start your Enrollment’ button
- Sign in using an existing Apple ID or click ‘Create Apple ID’ to create one
- Read the Apple Developer Agreement and sign off by checking the box and selecting the ‘Submit’ button in the bottom right corner.
- Under ‘Select Entity Type’, you must enter ‘Company/Organization’ in this dropdown and select ‘Continue’.
- Now, you can enter your organization’s number under ‘Tell us about your organization’. Here you will enter your Legal Entity Name and D-U-N-S number, as listed in the DUNS confirmation email.
- Next, you will enter your personal contact information for your Apple Developer account
- Check the box stating you’ve read and agree to the terms and conditions, then select ‘Continue’
- Confirm all information entered is correct and select ‘Submit’
- You can expect to hear back from Apple within 24/48 hours via phone or email to verify the enrollment
- After you have been contacted by Apple to verify your enrollment, you can expect to receive a follow-up email prompting you to submit the annual enrollment fee of $99.
- Revisit your Apple Developer dashboard to complete your billing information and press ‘Continue’ to complete the payment and setup of your Apple Developer Account.